Insight Constructions was founded in September of 2008 by Paul Jones after 13 years of work as a Senior Project Manager with two of the industry’s leading commercial builders, Cordukes Limited and Becon Constructions.
Insight Construction Group is a diverse construction company undertaking a wide range of projects from minor construction and fit-out contracts through to multi-million dollar refurbishment and new build projects.
Over the past 13 years we have developed a network of relationships with many designers and project managers and now regularly complete repeat works with many of these companies.
During this time we have completed many projects with various delivery methods from Fixed Lump Sum, Design & Construct, Guaranteed Maximum Price and Cost Plus.
Our client range includes:
- Municipal council projects including works for Cardinia Shire and Latrobe City Council’s
- Schools, childcare centres & kindergartens – Beaconhills College, Yarra Rd Primary School, Think Childcare and Kinders Together
- Aged care – Mountainview Retirement Village Clubhouse Building, Leongatha and Rose Grange Retirement Village, Point Cook
- Various medical and dental centres – 2-storey new build, refurbishments & fit-out projects
- Retail and office fit-outs – GO Electrical, TAG Financial Services, Schwartz Media & Logical Services
- Commercial kitchen fit-outs and refurbishment – Kangan Institute & Lifeview Aged Care
- Hospitality projects for Canvas House, The Melbourne Club, Moonee Valley Racing Club, Veneto Club & Adina Apartments
- Green field developments – factory developments in Hallam and Braeside & new build restaurant in Point Cook
- Multiple projects for The Uniting Church in Australia
- Multiple projects for The Melbourne Club including Kitchen Refurbishment, Wine Cellar and Bar Refurbishment
- Woolworths Limited – New Store Supermarket Fit-outs, Refurbishment and Renewal Projects, METRO store fit-outs & Refurbishments, Dan Murphy’s and BWS Fit-outs & Renewals
Insight Construction Group travel all across Victoria to undertake their works, with projects completed not only in Melbourne and the surrounding suburbs, but also places like Leongatha, Portland, and Loy Yang, Hamilton, Mildura, Waurn Ponds, Bendigo, Drysdale, Colac, Corio, Curlewis, Torquay, Albury, Ballarat and many other regional centres.
Insight Construction Group has also undertaken numerous projects for Woolworths Limited in Tasmania, including various sites around Hobart and Launceston, Campbelltown, Smithton, New Norfolk and Port Sorell. We have also travelled to Perth and Alice Springs to completed projects for Woolworths.
In 2015 Insight Construction Group saw a need to take control of one very important aspect of its business – cabinetry and joinery works. In doing so ICG Joinery Pty Ltd was born and now services not only all joinery aspects of our own company but also deliveries quality, on-time service to other industry leading construction companies.
In 2018, after a number of years partnering with Verde Residential and Your Building Advisor on numerous residential projects and due to demand from several of our regular clients, ICG Residential Projects was founded. ICG residential specialises in medium to high end domestic construction of new homes, multi-unit developments and mixed use projects with a residential component. The ICG team can now offer its clients a one-stop-shop for all their construction needs.